CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Werewolves v.s Vampires




The natural enemy line of the Mystics has always been drawn to Werewolves v.s Vampires. They have been born enemies since the beginning of time. Some ancestors of mine tell me that once long ago, there was a fued between two family's, and when they called on their familiars (animals or creatures basically like their guardian angel) the vampire was a familiar with one family, and the werewolf with the other. I can post the whole actual story sometime, if it sparks anyones interest.

3 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Oh please could you post more about this. I love this kind of information.

And I would like to point out that some of us dont care (My best friend and the person I'm in love with is a vampire) I think its like how humans have the whole black race vs white race thing going on in the past and still in the present.

Timothy Reid said...

If you dont mind posting the whole story. I've heard parts but the whole thing just confuses me. There seems to be no two stories that are completely the same so I try to get anyone I can to tell their version of the story.

iggy said...

yes please post more! i would love to know why vampires dont like me very much