CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Werewolf love announcement

I have been struck by a very unfortunate bout of news. I have grown unbearably depressed, so if that's why you're wondering why I've been not so alive lately, that is the reason. But anyways, life goes on. I just got another books from the library and it is called "Wolf rein." It's an anime series about wolves. I know you've probably all heard about it sometime since it was a show on Adult Swim for a while. This is werewolf love week, and I am just now announcing it, LOL. So, starting after this post, it is going to be all about the celebration of lifemates and regular mates and true loves amongst werewolves.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL good timing Werewolf Love Week being this week. And yes me and Lily are dating . . . and going steady. She wears a my promise ring already. (We're doing it the old fashion way)

Aurora said...

haha great timing! James and I are together and Gabriel and Alex are together. hehe,

Aurora