CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scary thoughts

Usually people say they want to be vampires and werewolves. Like, they hope someday they could magically transform. But then when the opportunity arises, they get scared. Like, if someone was all "Oh my gosh, I so want to see a werewolf." Then they get out to the forest or something, and they get scared shiteless. For a long time, the picture above was my idea of a werewolf. And come on, I wasn't interested in meeting something that fierce, that scary. So that is what has made me leery of werewolves. And then I finally met one, and I realized that they aren't scary at all.

2 comments:

none said...

true, but if it is an evil werewolf then u want to hide.

-hamra

Timothy Reid said...

Evil werewolves should be avioded.

Luckly there arent too many evil werewolves out there, they all get killed quickly.