CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cuddles

Out of all the animalistic love I have witnessed (and it's not a lot, mind you) the wolves or werewolves are the upmost stimulating. I love the fact that wolves always seem to be able to be close to one another without embarrassment. It just seems like one big family to them, and when the leader of the pack has a mate, she is always by his side. It is a precious sight how they nuzzle and groom eachother. Sometimes they bite (but I would like to leave that romance to the vampires. ;) ) I don't know that many werewolves, but the ones I do now says that experiencing a true, bonding lifemate, is the most pleasurable experience in the world. I am not surprised at that fact.

4 comments:

iggy said...

its true im utterly in love with sam and we are inseberable

Aurora said...

very true =) I'm utterly in love with Aurora and we will always be together =).

James

The Stray Wolves said...

Uhhhhhh......


- Fell

The Stray Wolves said...

wha?


-Kar