CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outside or in?


I really feel like curling up with a lover in front of a fire-place. But I think most wolves (and werewolves) prefer to be more etheral, as in being outside. Atleast, that's what this picture proves to me about wolf lovers. This picture is very sweet. I was wondering; when regular wolves find their mate, are they in love with eachother, or is it kind of a one-time sort of deal? Like a one-night-stand? I'm kind of curious.

4 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Wolves are mates for life. And yes I'm talking about regular wolves. Oh and while most werewolves like being outside most love that . . . timeless sense of siting in front of a warm fireplace on a snowy night.

iggy said...

its more of a life deal i mean a wolf would have to be ethically insane just to have a mate for a few times and not their whole life(especially if theyre paired up with someone like sam...)

The Stray Wolves said...

I feel awkard.....

-Fell

Dark wolf said...

I don't really know about that kinda stuff. I'm still young and I haven't found a mate yet.

Dark Wolf