CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Werewolves in hollywood






Over the years, there has been alot of prejudice going on about Werewolves in hollywood and different movie companies. The movie makers make Werewolves always look like the bad guys. The whole snarling, big clawed, baying at midnight thing is so not true. Well, the full moon part is, for some werewolves. The pictures around on this post are some examples of how Werewolves are portrayed mostly in movies. As you can see, sometimes the Werewolves are showed a little stupidly. It's actually pretty embarrassing that they show them like this. Come on, it's sue time! LOL.

5 comments:

Dark wolf said...

Cool blog! Your right! They are shown wrong! Oh yeah, I guess I'm a werewolf, does a wolf hybrid count?


Dark Wolf

Timothy Reid said...

YAY you actually did it. THANK YOU!!! I dont have to shift durning the full moon or nothing but I do just cause I like how everything looks under the moonlight.

Oh and Dark Wolf you are technically a werewolf, a werewolf is just a human-wolf. You're a different type, like I'm an american werewolf while I know a pack of loup garou's (which is a french based werewolf) so you are just like a different species.

Jordaniya778 said...

Thanks you guys! Is there anything else you want me to add as a topic today? I'me really interested in the full moon theory...

狼Aisha said...

Yeah werewolves are shown as the bad guys and it really sucks I totally agree with you guys....I guess you can say I'm part wolf demon and vampire...am I still allowed to check out this awesome blog?

iggy said...

dude we should totally get a lawyer and sue these humans for every penny lol! but yeah it sucks how they portray us. just once i'd like to see a werewolf be the good guy. besides van helsing, i mean