CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wolffy buddies!!!

Okay, once again I am back. I am very sorry for neglecting you all, but it is simply not my fault. Everything has been so crazy for me. Thank you guys for telling me about your transformations, it was really helpful. I'm trying to get some inside for my story that I'm writing. You want readers to actually believe you have experienced these things, not from imagining them, you know what I mean? Any who, big mistake happened during school last week.
I was in P.E., and some boy walks into the gym with a bloody gash on his knee! I literally went bonkers. I had to run into the bathroom and hide there until it was safe. You don't know when it will happen, but when you are in the throes of bloodlust, blood is all you see and feel and hear. I know it sounds unbelievable, but these are the drawbacks of being a vampire. I have a question: what happens to werewolves at the sight of blood? Are they affected at all? So just answer me if you can.

4 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Naw, no one hates you. Everyone's been . . . well gone for a while. I think its cause its close to the end of school and everyone is busy with that.

Its different for all werewolves but the sight of blood does no affect me. But the taste of blood . . . thats a WHOLE nother matter all together.

Dark wolf said...

sorry i havent been commenting ^^

i get........tempted by the sight.
the taste...........just stay away from me if that happens. aha..

meghan said...

well for me it just makes me long for meat, blood really doesn't effect me or anyone in my clan.

iggy said...

dont worry, everybody lurves you... we've all been busy, thats all. hmm, i think the sight of blood doesnt really bother me, but the taste is just pure maxing. i go bonkers for a good rare steak