CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wolffy transformation




Hello my dear wolffy friends. How is everyone this morning? Since I have never seen a Lycanthrope actually transform, I was wondering if you could try to explain to me what you, as a species, look like when you turn. I mean, do you have human or wolf eyes, paws or human hands with long nails? You never know, because there are so many different movies and portrayels of werewolves that you can never really get the right insight on one. So just explain to me your features and what you look like. And on my vampire blog, I will tell you what happens to me...


4 comments:

iggy said...

weeeeell, with me, i have two wolf forms- my calm one (actual wolf) and my crazy ballistic one thats like over seven feet ad=nd is very husky and sorta looks like a giant puppy on steroids. XD sam says hi.

Timothy Reid said...

See for my species of werewolves we, as a whole, develop the ability to control the amount we shift and what shifts. This is like anything difficult, it takes lots of pratice. So I can shift so I have wolf eyes, wolf ears, and human body covered in a fine layer of fur. Thats probably why there is such a wide variety of werewolf forms. I personally love just sticking with complete wolf form, or adding additional features to my human body (mainly tail, I just love my tail)

meghan said...

i really form three times. one, i have fangs, claws, and ears. the other im just a plain black wolf. the other im the wolf in my photo, almost a spirit type being.

Aurora said...

For my species, (i.e. Loup Garou), we have the same ability of what Robert spoke of- though it takes much practice, we can control how far the shift may go. But as a Loup Garou, our shifting turns us into what would seem like Real Wolves. But maybe slightly bigger then them? not by much? I guess it would depend on the person or something.. but Not Giant (even though Wolves are quite huge xD i just mean like not HUGE- or Iggy-Huge ;D lol) and they aren't bright purple or green or something lol, but Regular size :) and the average colors. Personally though, I love going into my full fledge wolf form, or what Robert said with the adding additional features, like ears and tail ^^.