CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Paul in New Moon

This, apparently, is one of the pack brothers in New moon. This is the illustrious, angry-all-the-time, Paul. I like his body, let me just say that. I wonder what the rest of the pack brothers are supposed to look like. We have already seen Jarred and Sam, but we have yet to see Quil and Embry and all the rest of those guys. Hey Robert, you should think about playing one of the werewolves. I bet you would be good at it, since, you know, you kind of are one. LOL.








3 comments:

iggy said...

hey! i would totally make a kickass werewolf too! you know, since i am one?

Dark wolf said...

lol! robert should! and so should you iggy! i wouldnt be able to -.- to many people and i cant act to save my little messed up life ^-^

Dark wolf said...

hey..long time no post. lol