CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Werewolves and the taste of blood

Hello everyone. As you all know, Twilight the movie came out last night at exactly midnight. I couldn't bear it, but I had to go to school, no-matter how much it killed me. So many people saw it and they absolutely loved it! I can't wait to go see it this Sunday. Okay, I was wondering; what does blood taste like to all you werewolves? Like, what can the flavor compare to? I can only explain the flavor as a mixture between chocolate and sweet cinammon. It is very sumptuous and erotic. *Licks lips* In-fact at this moment, I have a cup in my hands and I am drinking. I know that must sound gross, but hey, I can help my baser needs. So please answer me on that one question.

3 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Well human blood is like . . . its like sucking on pennies honestly.

Now meat and blood . . . *starts drooling*

but just plain blood that you could drink tastes like I have pennies in my mouth.

iggy said...

i agree with robby. plain blood doesnt taste that great, but with steaks and a little a1 sauce its delicious

Aurora said...

Lol A1 sause nice,

Aurora

it tastes like Chocolate and Cinnamon!!