CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

werewolf mask



I, for one, am very freaked out by this particular symbolism of a werewolf. I have a question: do any werewolves really tend to look like that? I mean, when their caught in the throws of major bloodlust, maybe? If so, then I shall bolt all my windows. LOL. Not really, but a vamp does get scared as all humans and werewolves do. To tell you the truth, this is the mask my lover Vladimir wore on halloween. I was at my locker and turned around because someone tapped me on the shoulder, and he was wearing this! I screamed so much.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

No werewolves hardly ever look like that. Although I have heard about a diseased werewolf (rabies if I'm not mistaken) and he was suppose to look something similar to that . . . although I cannot be sure if what I heard was just a joke of the werewolf world or real. As it is none of the werewolves I've met (and I happen to have met with several different species of werewolves) have EVER looked like that.

The Stray Wolves said...

Let me go check. Yes Fell looks like that, when hes a wolf. Pysch. Fell looks..... umm.... fine.

-Kar